Friday, October 18

I Want My Baby Back, Baby Back, Baby Back


No, this isn't a post about some food, though that almost sounds good at 6:30 in the morning... It's more about my truck, and the hope that it will be done today so I can get back to using it. Driving a van for my route really is not really working out all that great. My boss has today off, but I figure I should take initiative and call the shop to see if she is ready. If so, maybe I can pick it up on my way to work. I miss that big ride.

The son has another band competition tomorrow, but I don't think I will be attending. If I remember correctly, it is over at ASU, and quite frankly, having to drive past there everyday, I have no desire to drive that far again on a day off from work. That, and the cost of entry, and all the walking. Nah. I'll pass.

Wow. I seem to have a blank mindset this morning. Go figure.

PeacE

No comments: