Friday, May 2

Just One of Those Days

It's Friday, but so far not a good Friday. I was woken up this morning by the Wife, to run the oldest son to school. Nothing out of the normal, right? Oh, throw into the mix that the Wife had turned off the alarm, thus waking up late, thus everyone was freaking out trying to run around like chickens with their heads cut off. I got him to school - in time - as overall, the morning only started 10 minutes late. Yeah. That much drama for 10 minutes.

I understand how important 10 minutes can be. I know in the afternoons, when I leave the shop to start my route, that 10 minutes can mean the difference of 30-45 minutes extra in my route. The traffic. There is that "window" where if I make it, I miss much of the rush hour type problems.

Ten minutes is sometimes the difference of me being grouchy for day, or waking up feeling good.

Ten minutes is all I devoted to this post today. I'm going back to bed for an hour.

PeacE

No comments: