Thursday, May 1

Dust In The Wind



Another day I will be blowing my nose and wiping my eyes. The weather forecasters cannot seem to get it right (again) and every day this week so far has been windy. I think the only times my eyes stop watering is when I have them closed as I sleep. Though, with the windy conditions, and allergies, I think I would still prefer that versus the amount of rain, and tornadoes, much of the east coast has been having. Though they are having issues with the amount of rain in a short amount of time, the flash flooding would even be worse here in the desert, with ground baked so hard that the rain would just run off it. We could use quite a bit more rain. The authorities are already saying it is high fire danger season.

That all being complained about this morning, I have nothing much of importance to say.

PeacE

No comments: