Tuesday, November 3

Another Day Down

 Finished Day Two of working a full day from home. I noticed yesterday after I clocked out, that I was going to have to make some adjustments to how I spend the workday. I have been just working the full straight 8-hour shift, with a couple 10-15 min breaks within. I prefer not to take a lunch, and just snack on something while I continue working. It's get me done earlier in the day to do other things, like maybe take a nap. I did get up and walk around the house a few extra times today, so my legs aren't feeling cramped.

Since I have been back to work, I haven't had much to say. today is Election Day. I mailed my ballot a while back. The Wife took hers down to the voting station yesterday finally. I'll probably see about finding a website to maybe watch some of the reports as counts come in a bit later.

PeacE

No comments: