Sunday, November 15

Another New Week

 It's Sunday night. I'm chillin' at home. Did a family dinner out at Chili's (love the fajitas) and it's still before 9pm. Which is really close to my bedtime. I do have to work tomorrow after all... even if I don't know where this week may lead. If that project finishes by the week's end, how fast will I be positioned to another project/team? Yeah... I dunno.

But tomorrow is Monday. RM is probably recovering from the first sermon she has had to give in months (not counting her children - that's a  joke Mom.... you know better. We won't listen to a sermon). Or maybe that is next week. I'm honest, but I cannot remember from day to day the things that are not a necessity to me.

Did the pub this morning, and was able to meet up with one of my best buds.  I don't know how much to share/not share here, but he is in on some cutting new tech, and said he wants me to be a trial for some stuff coming up. Which is cool. I make no money, but if this tech works out, he and the investors look to make some good bank. I hope I am able to test in a good way for their results. And no, I'm not pregnant.... I'm just fat.

Almost 9pm, so I should end this. 

PeacE

No comments: