Friday, November 6

Life Has Gotten Dull

 Since I have started working again, there isn't time for anything to happen it seems. there isn't much time in the mornings before I need to log in. The afternoons I am mentally tired and spend much of the time trying to NOT take a nap. If I nap, I'm afraid I won't sleep good that night, and thus make the next day harder to get work done. Though, the past week or so, I have been sleeping better because of this....

I think the Wife is down to "cleaning" the old house. Which means hopefully will be getting it sold. I see no reason for the cleaning, as it is a fixer-upper, and we are selling it as such, but she is adamant about it. Easier for me to not argue about it. I hope to get the Wife out soon (maybe this weekend) to start doing some test drives for a vehicle for her. Have been wanting that to happen for several weeks, butt things keep changing those plans. Once we get the house sold, I will be doing the same for myself.

The Oldest Son has his lease expiring late this month/early next. It has been decided amongst them, that he and the Middle Son will be getting one together this time around. They have it narrowed down to two different places, with two others as back-ups. I hope things work out for them. They have not asked for help or info on finding them, and I respect that. The places they are looking aren't too terribly far from home, so though I doubt I will just show up at their door, it's nice to know. And I have to add, apartments have gotten expensive!!

No idea what will really happen this weekend. I need to get to work....


PeacE

No comments: