Monday, February 18

Another Holiday I suffer through

Today is President's Day. At least iu can respect the reason why certain portioans of the workforce get to have this day off. Unfortunately, Iam not in that division, so get to waste 3/4 of the day trying to get my job done, but can't because the people I need to talk to are the ones that are allowed this day off from work. Plus, you can't fund wnything as banks are closed. I walked in ten minutes early to work, the next to arrive was over 30 minutes late. The next comes in and is here 5 minutes before saying he isn't feeling well, and to let the bosses know when they get in. It's now an hour past start time, there is only 2 others here besides me, the bosses have not shown up yet, and I am bored outta my gourd.

Yes, you really have to visit my f'ed up world sometime.

Meanwhile, back on the ranch - The weekend was good. Had some good family time, and still able to watch the race. I think it is next week, or the one after the first race for Phoenix will be here. I'll be sending some money out with friends to get me my new Dale Jr hat. Everybody was giving me shit Sunday since I only have the #8 hat, instead of his new #88.

Alrighty, I am off to hit that list of reads on the side bar to the right. Y'all have a good one.

PeacE

No comments: