Tuesday, February 26

Our sources have managed to gain more intel

I have gathered more information through the grapevine. The office is supposed to be completely moved by Friday. Which means we are now down to three days to move everything. By ourselves. They have some people in today breaking down the cubicles on one side of the office. I presume they are moving them over to the new site and putting them up again. however, my info is limited to that area. They still have not said to myself when I am to move. Last time I was the last office to move since my job is regarding getting monies into the office. So, even though I received updated intel, I still am in the dark about most of it.

Today is my youngest son's 2nd birthday. I asked the Wife what plans were tonight, and she of course did not have any. So now I have to wait until I am home to find out if we are going out to eat, or staying home. I know we have several presents for him for afterwards. I should get some pics tonight and post tomorrow to show how cute my golden haired boy is.

Nothing more exciting is happening in my life right now. I am skipping poker night today for the son's birthday. That makes 2 weeks in a row I have missed. Several of the local players from my regular pub have been asking about me. Nice to know they want me to play so they can knock me out early. One gal is supposed to make me cookies for knocking me out - how that came about, I have no clue. But I am not going to turn down the cookies. She was mentioning it last night, when I said I would not be there tonight. That got another gal there to offer making me cookies as well. I told them both that they don't have to make any cookies for me, but they said they would.

I am such a cookie whore. And am I going to share any of these cookies? Hell no. But it will take some extra time at the gym to burn them off. Well worth it I would say.

Alrighty, I am outta here for the time being. Lunch is fast approaching, and then the afternoon of searching for something to do.

PeacE

No comments: