Friday, February 15

Blow this out your ...

My nose hurts. It's probably even a got a red color to it. The worst of it, it won't stop running. I might be over medicating myself, but I figured if Sudafed, plus my allergy pill, and a nice dose of cough syrup would be beneficial. So far in the past 4 hours, the only thing that has changed is I now have a headache to go with the other symptoms. That might be work induced though - I am not sure.

At least it is Friday. Though the way I feel it might be a ruined weekend. At least there is no softball this week. I think I might go out for a bit and have some hot toddy's to ease my discomfort.

After reading around a bit this morning, sounds like several people had an enjoyable V Day yesterday. Myself, I went home and did nothing. I offered to take the family out to eat but the Wife said no. She thought it would hectic anywhere we went because of the holiday. So she made homemade pizzas, and I watched a disc of Stargate Atlantis. Then I went to bed by 9pm. I was beat. I had one card from yesterday, and that was the 5 yr old son. He had made a card at school for Mom & Dad both.

Oh well, enough for now. I am on a hold with a lender now and my head is getting fuzzy. Forty minute hold the first time I called, and had to hang up as the boss needed to see me. Had to to do with payroll, so it was important. Now I am back on hold and who know when I will get through.

Y'all have a good one!

PeacE

No comments: