Tuesday, February 12

Time to talk about politics - yee haw

I don't consider my self a very political person, as in watching every debate, and learning every little nuance that each person has in regards to how they feel about the 'issues'. I compare and decide on who has got the least amount of things I disagree with and vote for them. But now I am not so sure...

In the Important News department, MrsJoseGoldbloom is running for the Presidency. Check out the story here. I am anxiously awaiting the next Primary and see what her stand on the issues are going to be. For the present, after reviewing the article, I would say she is in support of buying things in large quantities, as in gloves. If that would be more universal and say, include pickles, I would definitely give her my vote.

Okay, enough of that shitty subject.

I feel good and sore today. Nice workout last night - got that little feeling of euphoria as I exited the gym. Of course, the steak dinner went down good as well. Finished up two books and started a third and was still in bed by 1am. Unfortunately, I am out of books until the next shipment comes in, which should be in the next 7 days. I ordered Stephen King's new one "Duma Key".

Enough for now. I may be back later. If not, clean up after yourselves.

PeacE

No comments: