Thursday, February 21

Busy Day - Rambling Thoughts

Today has been a fairly productive day for me. The good part is I am just waiting for more info to come in to make the day be a damn good paycheck in two weeks. As slow as the mortgage market is, that is a good thing!

I received Stephen King's newest "Duma Key" and started it. I am only about 100 pages into it, and it seems good so far. Of course, I am also still working on Patricia Cornwell's "Book of the Dead" and another new one I got Robert Parker (who wrote the Spenser for Hire series). He has a few novels out about a police chief in Paradise, Maine, named Jesse Stone. Tom Selleck did 3 movies based on these novels. They were good, as are the books. Plus, I have been downloading free e-books online, so I have several to keep me busy for now.

Tonight I think I will finish up another DVD of the Stargate:Atlantis series. I only have like 3 discs to finish season three.

I am glad some of you have enjoyed the 'Overheard' meme KeesKennis thought up. I am thinking of maybe doing a bigger one with everyone in my blog roll. Maybe something I will work on this weekend, or maybe not. It was fun putting that one together.

Okay, I am all out of random thoughts. Back to my book until some more info arrives.

PeacE

No comments: