Tuesday, February 19

Rambling in the ether

Boy, am I not functioning today. I overslept the alarm for a good hour this morning, so was late for work. But the good part is I was busy all morning with stuff to do.

My oldest son won Student of the Month (or some similar type award) at school last week. He received 5 tickets to tonight's Coyotes game (Hockey for those interested). Can you figure what I am doing tonight? Dropping the youngest at the Reverend Mother's and then the van-full across the West side to Jobing.com arena (right next door to wher ethe Cardinals play). Yee haw. Can you feel my excitement?

I wonder if I can sneak out of here for a quick bite of lunch? Even with being late.... Roast beef sub sure is sounding good about now.

Go see Groanin' Jock and help push him over 20K hits. Tell him I sent ya, and whatever. His nonsense is better than mine most days.

My youngest turns 2 next week. Wonder what the Wife has in store for that event? Now he is able to do more as far as celebrating, than he could last year.

I am currently reading Patricia Cornwell "The Book of the Dead" but am almost finished. I picked it up about three days ago along with Harlan Coben "Promise Me" which I have already finished. I ordered Stephen King's "Duma Key" back on the 4th, and it wasn't shipped until the 11th. They say 5-14 days for shipping (regular mail). I do hope it gets here soon, or another trip to the store will be in order.

Alrighty then. I am outta here for the day. I gotta go find something to eat - even if it is just a candy bar from the snack machine.

PeacE

No comments: