Friday, February 22

Friday, and I have the blahs

Today was supposed to be a wonderful, happy, and productive day according to my wish list when I went to bed last night. Instead, it has been almost the opposite. Well, not quite opposite, but in a way I don't care for it.

First, can we say cloudy skies and rain all day. It's fricking Arizona! So overcast skies and rain sure don't help to cheer me up on the drive to work.

Oh, then let's talk about work. I have spent 3/4 of the day trying to get 1 - yes only 1 - loan signed today and the damn title company doesn't seem to know what the hell a regular home purchase is about. Just now, with under 2 hours to the whistle blowing, I finally have it ready.

What's next on the list? I figure I only have to wait just a bit longer and something will happen.

In the meantime, I anxiously await the closing hour so I can head out for a drink or several at the pub. Hope y'all are having a better day than I.

PeacE

No comments: