Monday, February 4

What has Herpes got to do with this post?

Seems like many, many people have already shouted this out across the blogosphere, but sometimes ya just have to hear it again. YEA GIANTS! They ain't my team, but I was rooting for the underdog to win in yesterday's upset. Even if most new commercials were pretty lame. I had a good time hanging out with family at my sister's place.

So that brings us to Monday now. Actually today I thought was going to suck. I woke up late. Or rather, I hit snooze too many times. I am rushing to get out the door. I am two blocks down the street when I see that the fuel needle is under the red bar at the E mark. Sheesh! I cruise to the closest gas station enroute to the office. The fuel pumps are all bagged in yellow with the note "Out of Service". All the pumps. I need to find another place close by and I am still rushing so I won't be too late to to work. Another mile up the road I finally fill the tank and then rush back to the freeway to continue to the office. I actually made it to work with 5 minutes to spare. Here I was sure I was going to be late.

One of my bosses is on vacation this week. Turns out it is the one the "rides" on the loan officers to get their stuff done. Since he is gone, 3 of the 7 LO's called in this morning. Yeah, they are all "sick". Mother Effers. If I could drink last night and make it, so should they. Either way, I actually had some stuff to work on this morning, and next thing I knew it was noon.

Now I am all caught up and figuring out what I should do tonight. Thinking about working out, but I did that Saturday for a full body workout, and I am still a bit sore. I think I will just go to the pub for the steak dinner and be happy.

PeacE

No comments: