Wednesday, February 20

Be sure to read the post below this one!!

Well, it is Hump Day and for once I am feeling pretty good. I have a couple good deals going at work that just makes me happy! :sigh:: Now if everyday could be this way or better!!!!

Hockey game wasn't bad last night. I don't understand many of the rules, but picked up some new stuff last night. Coyotes lost tot he Calgary Flames, but there were at least 6 fights throughout the night. Yeah, checks and punches! The kids and Wife had never been to a hockey game so it was a great time for them. We had nosebleed seats, but in the new ( well 2 years old) arena, seating is good just about everywhere, unless you like being on the glass for the fights. Both boys were out before we made it home.

Found out from the Wife I have a severe muscle strain/sprain in my rotator cuff of the left arm. I had hurt it back a couple months ago, and thought it healed, but playing some basketball wioth the oldest son, I over did it I guess. I am hoping some time off the weights will help it heal, if not, I may need to go to the doc and find out if it is torn or not. Be my luck, GuyK and I will be out of commission several weeks with the same damn thing.

Okay, I am out of here. Be sure to read the post below. I tried a new meme from Kees. I thought it weren't too bad.

PeacE

No comments: