Monday, February 11

Slow starting Monday

The weekend is over and I am once again chained back to the desk. Fortunately, today has been somewhat good and I have had some work to accomplish. Now it is just after lunch and I have nothing on the agenda.

Beautiful weekend here inthe Valley. It was warm enough to wear shorts, and actually turn on the AC in the car. I won 3rd place in the video Golf tournament. A nice $30 prize, but still ended up down once I got my tab from the bar. Took the family out for dinner and was in bed by 9. I was tired. Sunday I didn't make it to the double header our team had. Seems something I ate the night before had me doing trots to the bathroom frequently. No way was I going to go to a public park with that condition - even with the bathroom right next to the field. Instead I finished up watching SG1 season 10 on DVD. I have Stargate Atlantis coming next.

We have running water back at the office (thank some higher power). I still do not know what happened on Friday, but I am glad it is back on.

Valentines Day is Thursday. I suppose I will at least pick up a card for the wife - maybe. I haven't decided. I hate mushy ones, but it takes time to find that kind that I find funnier than most. And I hate standing there reading what seems every damn card. Hell, might pick up a small box of candy while I am at Walgreens. Who knows?

Okay, I am outta here for the time being. Finish up the work day, do my work out and head to the pub for some steak.

PeacE

No comments: