Thursday, May 28

Almost the End of the Week

Yes. I am still scanning pics.

Today though, I will get a bit of a break. The Reverend Mother has asked me over (at some point in time today) to help her locate some pictures she has "lost". Seems the computer doo-dad I bought her for Mother's Day works too well. It was a USB plug-in that reads the memory chip from cameras, etc. She had gone and transferred some photos from her disk, and somehow in the process of moving them around, lost them. I am going over to see what I can do to find them. Bad news is they are already cleared off the memory disk. So I have my work cut out for me, and I may even stretch it into a lunch with RM. At least maybe grilled cheese sandwiches the way mommy makes them....

Life otherwise is dull. I got three books yesterday by author Zeke Crandall for $25.00 and the author was nice enough to sign each one for me. They are sort of short books, but when you get 1st editions, and signed to boot....

That's all I got today. I am off to finish my computer stuff then off to RM's to find some pics.

PeacE

No comments: