Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day

A happy shout out to the Wife, Reverend Mother, Sis, all those other relatives and friends, that deserve the honor for today. I am actually up early for a Sunday. I had to be sure the Wife received her gifts prior to leaving for church. "The Kids" had gotten her a lovely 'Aurora" necklace, and a matching silver bracelet with stones. Needless to say, she was very happy. I spoke to the RM yesterday, and was unable to get out to pick up her gift, but will be doing so probably tomorrow. She is wanting a USB plug-in memory card reader (for her camera card). I will head to Fry's Electronics and see what I can find.

The Daughter had her Prom last night, and man, was she pretty when she left her early in the evening. I know the Wife got a couple quick pics, so I hope to have those able to posted in just a couple days. In the meantime, I told you we were going through old photos. Here's one to scare you!


It was early in the 2000's, and as you can tell I am at the pub (when by law we could smoke in there) and holding the two most precious drinks to me - Budweiser and Jack Daniels. It must have been a Sunday since I am wearing a softball jersey.

Okay, I think I am going to go burn one, then head to bed for a couple hours of catnap. Yeah, kitten is being cool lately.

PeacE

No comments: