Friday, May 8

Early Happy Mother's Day wishes

I know it is only Friday, but since I am never sure on the weekends if I will get a post in, I am throwing out Happy Mother Day wishes early.

And for a change, I have an action packed morning today that actually is somewhat interesting. So, I know you are suspenseful waiting to hear the details, here we go...

For starters, the kitten has officially been named Rusty. I was hoping more for Spawn (suggested by Maeve), or ones (thrown in by Hoosierboy), but the family decided on Rusty. He has an appointment at the vet this morning to start his vaccinations. His cold has cleared up and hopefully they will start anyways. I am tired of giving him meds 2-3 times a day. I know he feels better because of the scratches on my hands, arms and feet from the lil F'er attacking them throughout the day.

After Rusty's appt. I am dropping him off at home and headed to the used book store. I am sure I can find a handful of books to turn in for credit, and I need to get some new reading material. I am tired of doing puzzles all the time. So, I figure get me a good 5-6 books.

Then, it should be late enough in the day that the pub will be open and I will head down there to begin reading one of the books, have a few beers, and lunch of Roast Beef on toasted white. Then head home in the evening.

Real exciting, huh?

For the weekend, I know the Prom is Saturday for the daughter. Sunday afternoon we are going to see the new X-Men movie. Saturday I still need to get out shopping for my mother. The Wife has been taken care of, but not the Reverend Mother. I have no idea what to get her. If I ask her, she has no clue either.

That's all I got for now. Have a good one, especially you Mother's - I could've phrased that a bit better I am sure.

PeacE

No comments: