Tuesday, May 26

Will it ever end?

Most of you that know me by now, know - I can be a damn whiner. And here goes a big whine!!!

The Wife gave me two more huge envelopes to scan. I thought the one was enough, but no. Two more, then we have to do 'our' family. This was a nice idea when it started, until I found out I was the one doing 99% of the scanning. Then I send the pics (after being scanned) to the brother actually doing the project. Then all he has to do is pick the pictures he wants, and that is it. Not a fair trade as I see it.

But it makes the Wife happy. Bet yer ass I am doing it. Hence the 3am AZ post. I am scanning pics.

Of course, stuff happens in-between .... well sometimes.

The family had a good day today at my Sis's place. For the first time, none of my kids cried about leaving there. I thought that was a bonus. I did manage to piss off the 17 yr old daughter though. She brought up in the vehicle, that she couldn't do her baseball thing. I had no clue what she was talking about, so I asked, what baseball thing? The daughter proceeded to tell me it was none of my business. (rut-row)

I simply said, no prob, Mom would tell me later tonight. Then the daughter blew a gasket bitching about how she was invitied to a Diamondbacks game on a certain date with her boyfriend, but she was going to be unable to attend. She had made prior arrangements to help her grandfather with VBS schools in parts of AZ. I said, well, that wasn't so bad to tell me was it? Considering, you had not asked about going yet anyways.

Of course that made her angrier. (sigh) I can't win. I am just going to tell her, if she would ask me first, we could go around mom. You ask mom, she runs EVERYTHING through me. The Daughter just has not realized, that even though I am ok with her boyfriend, she thinks I won't let her do things.... she needs to grow up, and just tell me. I ain't stupid.

So, of course half my family is reading this, but I don't care. Maybe they will realize that all that bitching that comes from the females in my house are not entirely my fault. And if they don't, well they're prolly idiots anyways.

I can't stand stupid people. If ya did something stupid, and you make the next chance better, that's good. That's improvement. Do the same old shit, that's an idiot. Hello daughter.

This post helped me waste time scanning 10 pics. That's all.

PeacE

No comments: