Tuesday, May 12

What to do, What to Do...

Another wonderful boring Tuesday has arrived and leaves me here wondering whatever am I going to do today. Yesterday I went shopping and got the Reverend Mother her computer doo-dad AND went to her place and hooked it up. Sunday afternoon the family and I had went and watched "X-Men" at the theatres. The kids were happy they got to see it there. Now they are bugging me to see "Star Trek". I told them they would have to wait a few weeks until at least it came off the special engagement category.

Life in general is good. I am still working out the dates I will be going on my trip come August. Rusty the kitten is getting fatter, and more of a pest each day. The daughter and oldest son both have concerts tonight at the same time - different locations. They scheduled them that way AGAIN this year - damn schools.

That's about all I got today. Go read some of the links on the right.

PeacE

No comments: