Monday, December 11

I need some painkillers ...

Typical Monday, and here I am feeling the effects of a well-spent weekend. I had taken a fall on Saturday night and brusied up the back a bit. Then on Sunday, I had gone to the Cardinals game, and my legs, not being used to walking 40 miles one way in the parking lot, are sorer than I can ever remember. I am alking around work like a broken down old man...after I spend 5 minutes getting the stiffness out of them from sitting so long. And the strongest pain meds I have at home are OTC ibuprofen, and some Fex-all 454. I am so screwed.

Christmas is obviously getting closer. The Wife and kids have already been alotting for a space for the damn tree in the living room. Usually I bitch if they put it up earlier than the 20th, but this year I might not say anything. Hell, I never go i that room anyways since they dominated the TV... I sit at the puter, reading my blogs, or watching DVDs. Speaking of, I saw "Superman Returns" and it wasn't too bad...wasn't spectacular neither. Decent family film.

Welp, my hips are stating to ache from sitting here as long as I have already. I am off to take a shower (a really hot one) and then off to bed.

PeacE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope ya feel better soon.

And, the 20th? Geez...

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was me.

Ralphd00d said...

Ya! Da 20th. Why'd we need a tree up sooner than that?!? Jebus! (as Acidman would say) Was that son *that* good?!? (remember, I am agnostic).