Friday, December 29

It's Working!!

Well, I have gotten a few responses from the public as to where they are located. Thanks to those three (Freddie, GuyK, and Eric). Now I just need all the rest of you to comment/email me.

It is Friday, and in typical Friday fashion, I am headed to the bar after work. I have already received the phone call from the buddy that he is out to "Kick my ass" at video golf once I get up there. So, I need to show the old man who the Master truly is, and reign for yet another year.

I have no plans for the NYE yet. I am thinking more and more of going to my friend's house, but not completely sure yet. All I know is some whiskey and/or scotch is going to be disappearing down my gullet. As Fat Bastard would say... "Get in me belly!"

Now, everyone who hasn't, drop down a post and answer the question. I am posting locations next week sometime, but not who lives in that location... in case some don't want people to know. I can respect that, I think... Unless the cooler weather here in the desert starts affecting my mentally. I know I am tired of the recent rain already...

PeacE

No comments: