Saturday, December 2

Using gutskins of animals for rubbers

Damn, that does sound a bit disgusting for today's society, but that is truly what they did in the days prior to the modern day condom. And waht's worse, was they were told to "wash them out" so that they could be re-used! I wonder what Sheep intestine, sewed o one end, felt like...and I know that sounds sick, but can you imnagine how the female felt?!?

Anyways, it is late Saturday, I had a nice round of golf today. Work sucks, but I have no care to talk about it today. I am getting ready to sit down and watch "DaVinci Code", then I will probably sit and watch "Stripes" with the older boy. We had a blast watching "Spaceballs" last night after everyone went to bed!

The youngest is fine so far. He has his cardio appt set for 1/11/07 - earliest we could get him in. Meantime I ain't worried.

Tomorrow is morning at the Church of Softball and Beer, then I think the bar for the first round of games. At that point I think I am coming home to rest. I have been fighting a cold for the last 4 days, and I am at the point of bed rest or hack a lung all over. I hate being sick. I feel worthless and can't do anything.

Hope y'all are healthy, and not in the bad weathersweeping he middle of the nation!

PeacE

No comments: