Friday, December 1

Some things in life just PISS a person off

That's right! Read that title and I know, that most of ya know, it happens. Like that double post I did the other day. DangBlame It!!! I even tried to erase the other post, but I couldn't figure out how, but it was more that I didn't know how. I could find noe edit to delete function. That's the bad of finding a new place, and learning to work it!

Meantimes, I ain't got too much to spout about today. My biggest bitch today, is FUCKING STUPID PEOPLE!!!! I am in the refi business. I got someone CALLING US to refi. No prob. They had done a debt consolidation about a year and a half ago, on and adjustable mortgage. Now she wants to go to a fixed mortgage, lower her rate and monthly payment. I seearched half the day, found her a killer deal, and she didn't like it. Said her monthly payment would be too high. I told her to not take out the extra 20K she wanted then. No go. I am ready to bang my hed in the wall trying to explain to her, the lower the loan, the lower your payment. But she wants the cash out, and really wants more, but can't afford it....ARGH~!!!!!!!! BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Anger Anger Anger... I am calming down....

Ah! And to top it all...I have come down with a cold....in Arizona. Beats the 20+ inches of snow in Oklahoma though!

Thanks to a lot of the "downtime" I have at work, I have been abole to come up with next Wednesday's story. I know yer anxious, but you'll just have to wait!

No new "news" on the youngest and his heart murmur. We are still trying to get him to the cardio Dr. One weird note...since I didn't read back if I mentioned it, my mom told me I had a heart murmur at that age as well, but I turned out ok. Well, normal in appearances anyways. The rest is something you get when you get to know me. The damn "N" on my keyboard is failing. I keep having to edit my writing to be sure that the proper place has an N. Time for a ew keyboard!!!!

I won't be posting for a couple of days. I am busy between work and golf on Saturday, that I don't think I will have time...unless I am utterly exhausted or drunk, or both, and the you kow my rules... try not to do this when I am that way, though it rarely stops me. Int he menatimes, y'all have fun, and I will be back soon!

PeacE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

test...

Anonymous said...

I'm returning the favor for the weekend Ralph.

Anonymous said...

yeah...no cold yet, but had quite the stomach bug a few days ago.

unpleasantness....

Anonymous said...

dood, where are some good bars round here????