Sunday, December 24

The Dreaded Time is At Hand ...

The Wife and kids are wrapping presents today. I am sitting here at the computer, obviously, since I am good and not wait til the last minute to do the wrapping. Tis the Eve of Christmas, and most of my Scrooge-like tendencies are starting to fade. I think it is the whiskey that makes me nice to people. I need to change drinks.

This afternoon we have to head over to the in-laws so the Wife can see one of her broithers that won't be there tomorrow. Then it is off to a party at another friend's house tonight. I'll have to rate that one later sometime after the 25th.

In the meantime, may you all have a wonderful time with family and friends tonight and tomorrow...

PeacE

I watched a man rush onto our plane at the last minute before takeoff. Hespotted one of the few empty seats on board and silently sat down. Laterthat night, though, he seemed bothered as the woman next to him fidgeted andgot up frequently to use the bathroom. Still, the man never uttered a word.Feeling sorry for him, I quietly asked if he would like to move to anotherseat. "My wife's been annoying me for 20 years," he said with a chortle."There's no sense in separating us now."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Ralph!

Anonymous said...

hehehe, merry christmas, dood. hope all is well.

i cut my finger today.

shit. oh well, merry christmas!

Groanin' Jock said...

Merry Christmas Ralph!