Tuesday, December 19

Only 1 week til Christmas!!!

Yes, that time frame is upon us. Tonight, being 7 days out, I took full advantage of..I went to the bar I "normally" am at, and whoa, the gifts! I was drinking my normal rounds, then someone bought the house a round. KUDOS! Then someone else wanted to match them. More Kudos! And yet once again, someone else decided to grace the Christmas spirit, and yet another round went about. Somewhere about the 2nd round, my Wife called. She asked "should I put the dinner in the fridge?". The only obvious answer was "yes", and I stayed on, reading the book I bought today. I made it home about 12'ish, and the first thing I did was fire up the 'puter, but in checking in at home, the Wife asked "did you get enough?" Of course, I said no, but I was more than ready to head home. The Wife is waiting now patiently for me in bed, though she is asleep... women. You can only leave them. And I ain't leaving this one...she is too good for me.

So, here we be.Late at night, and I gotta work tomorrow. Sucks being me... wish I drank more... otherwise, see you sensibles people tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: