Friday, December 8

A Quiet Friday Night

That is definately what tonight is going to be. I have done the husbandly thing, and the dinner out for the wife's birthday, and now am winding down by a "rush job" on the internet and topped off with "Superman Returns" then bed. Not a bad day at all.

A couple of my friends and I were going to get together Sunday morning after softball and set up at one of their houses for football that day. We are pretty low on cash, and it would be cheaper drinking at home than at the bar. So I get a call from one of them this morning. Seems he landed 3 free tickets to the Cardinals game Sunday afternoon. Now I am not a Cardinals fan, but I have not yet been out to see the new stadium since they opened up earlier this year. So the three of us are going now Sunday... cool beans. Can't beat a free ticket to a major sporting event.

Posts might not be happening from me this weekend depending on how busy I get. So y'all be sure to check back Monday, and have a good weekend!!

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dood, i just got the new terry goodkind book, "phantom". it seems this is his second to last book in the sword of truth series... not bad stuff; its really getting crazy in there.