Thursday, December 28

Would you answer this?

What would you do for a Klondike bar? No, I am just kidding. For some damn reason I have that commercial running through my head today. No, the real question I have today is because I am curious as can be... I have one of those cluster maps at the bottom of the page, and I see so many red dots that it prompted me to think this one up...

Where are you accessing the site from, as far as city/state, or city/country? Leave a comment with you nick/handle/name. If you prefer to not let anyone know, you can email me at ralphd00d@aol.com

I know where many of you are situated (at least of those that comment) but if you could leave your answer, and your name/handle/nickname whatever, I want to take a poll of how many over the course of a let's say, a week. Then post results. Sounds like something interesting to do.

Life in general is going well. Work is slowly getting better, though I still have not gotten a check yet. No biggee...it's gonna happen soon! Kids are still busy playing with Christmas toys, and staying out of my hair...can't ask for more than that!

New Year's Eve is coming up and I have been invited to three places now. I don't know what to do. I definately am not traveling to all three throughout the course of the evening. I suppose I should go tot the one that has the most alcohol ... but is that fair? I would nopt be able to bring my kids to that one... but then, all my kids do on that holiday is watch movies up the the last 1/2 to watch the ball drop then off to bed. Decisions, decisions.

Anyways, I suppose I need to get ready for me to take my lunch hour now that I have wasted some time. Be sure to answer the question. I really am curious.

PeacE

12 comments:

GUYK said...

Homosassa Florida..kinda sorta ..I am in the country about 10 miles away from town

Anonymous said...

I'm a few hours from you I think. Up.

Ralphd00d said...

Freddie - north of me, or GuyK?

Ralphd00d said...

Freddie - north of me, or GuyK?

Anonymous said...

You Ralph.

Anonymous said...

.... southeastern Tennessee, killer...

Eric

Ralphd00d said...

North of me...hmmm. Gonna have to get out a map and see what is stright up....lol

Apple Pie is Good said...

glendale, hell

jessika...or you can call me jay-zee

Anonymous said...

You know what. I was confusing your work IP with your actual location Ralph. I'm a few hours up from where you work IP registers.

Joe said...

Central Indiana

DirkStar said...

Dayton, Ohio, the cultural center of the known universe.

Good blog!

Anonymous said...

Camby, IN