Monday, December 18

Party # 3 ratings, and more!

Whew! It has taken me a couple days of recovery to get around to posting about party #3 (actually 2, but who is counting?). Party took place Saturday night at the home of one of my friends. My family was the first to arrive - we had to drop the Daughter off somewhere else to babysit, so the boys were with us. I promptly poured my Jack & Coke and the evening began. Food was out already, including one of my favorites - home-made cookies. Bonus points flew through out the evenign as many friends I knew, and a few new people were met. The bottle of Jack did not last long into the night, but the host was great and had several Budweisers on hand. That earned more bonus points, considering most of the guys I drink with do not drink regular Bud. I am not sure what time we left, but I know it was late. I give this party an easy 4 3/4 stars out of 5 due to great atmosphere, good food, and a fire going int he backyard to knock a bit of the chill off. Good Job Smitty and Sailyn!!!

Now it's Monday and the work day is almost over. I have spent most of the day trying to figure out a way to get more leads to work on.


If you know anyone wanting to refi their home, please call! We do loans in all 50 states!! 866-452-2262 x 158 and ask for Ralph! Debt consolidation, cash-out and rate/term are great laons to do!!!

Anyways, this is the last week before Christmas, and I know my wife is going to be busy doing last minute shopping. I guess that means I will have to be hoome in the evenings to watch the kids, instead of drinking, but tonight I am out. Til next time ...

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! You are always welcome and the A&S Casa!

BTW, you left your bottle of 'Susan's Elixir' under my tree...I'll keep it safe!

sailynn