Wednesday, December 13

Glad the week is halfway over ....

Let me tell you how happy I am this week is halfway over already.... or can you just guess... SLOW week at awork... sucks big time.

Soooo, nothing really new to write about today, so it will be short and sweet - besides I am heading to the bar in the next 25 minutes or so and doing some drinking... and I am going to enjoy it! Stress relievers here I come!!

Tomorrow starts the "week of parties" for Christmas. Yee haw. Updates will be forthcoming after each party. Except the Saturday one - that update may have to wait til Monday when I am sober again.

PeacE

2 comments:

Apple Pie is Good said...

i've never been to a christmas party, mostly cause i was never invited. BUT! i am going to one on saturday!! woo!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, parties start in these parts too this week. Tomorrow, as a matter of fact. No designated driver here.