Tuesday, January 2

Welp, it has finally arrived ...

... the new year that is. So far I am unimpressed with it, and am debating trading it in for an earlier year, one that I know was good...or that I wouldn't mind seeing again.

Nothing exciting happened over the weekend for me. Spent NYE at my sister's, and came back there the next day for NY lunch that Mom had made. Again I got the quarter from the cole slaw, meaning I am to have a god luck year ... funny that I am just about the one to get it all the time. Good thing everyone hates cole slaw, I guess.

Not too much to gripe about yet today. I am just starting the workday, and feel okay. One of my resolutions was to quit smoking, and so far that has gone well. Maybe that is why I feel different. I am also trying to lose at least 30 pounds in the 1st six months. That will be a chore. No sense in making resolutions to break unless they are big!!

So Happy New Year to y'all ... hope your's starting better than mine.

PeacE

No comments: