Wednesday, January 10

Hump day is here

It is freaking hot in here! I swear they must have turned up the heat on purpose, to make it really feel like hell sitting here through the workday. I am sweating like crazy. I just checked the temp, and it is set for 78 degrees. Too damn hot! I need to get a fan to put at my desk, so it sort of blows across my area to get some air movement to help keep me cool.

Another day with nothing happening … yes, welcome to my Wednesday. Supposedly story Wednesday, but once again I am sort of trapped without one to share. Maybe I can get one posted a little later. I don’t know. I am too damn hot to concentrate on much right now. Between that and in about another hour and half will be answering the phone non-stop for 3 hours. Sigh.

So last night I finished “Eldest”, book two of the “Inheritence” series written by Christopher Paolini. No idea when book # 3 will be released. Again – sucks to be me. I am in the process of reading Stephen King’s “Everything’s Eventual” again, but after I am done with that, I am out of books again.

Tomorrow my youngest goes in for his heart doctor examination. Since last month his pediatrician had “heard a heart murmur” we had to schedule this heart dr. I am sure it is nothing, but will find out more tomorrow.

Okay, I am out of here for now. Figure maybe I can go surf for a bit prior to having to work again.

PeacE

No comments: