Tuesday, January 9

Weird referrals

Okay, I knew when I chose the website and domain names that there would be some weird referrals from Google and the rest of them. I went back and looked at the ones from Jan 4th to present date from oldest to newest here is the list:

boobies drop seats - I have no clue what this one is supposed to bring up. I even checked some of the other suggestions google had, but I could not figure it out.

book of girl - Huh? I assume a new novel?

party 75 people beer - Sounds like a normal night out for me! Let me know when!

big boobies - Oh, this was a given. And to think I was like the third link on the page...lol

Anyways, I just wanted to share those with you. And thank those of you that I get a lot of clicks from...

PeacE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do agree, big boobies are where its at. whats the news on your kids doc. appointment???? p.s. go see children of men. don't take family....well, maybe the wife. thats it. you might cry. erm, or maybe she might cry. just tell me what you think.

Groanin' Jock said...

Geez, third best Google hit for big boobies - that's impressive! When you consider how much money and expertise goes into the professional pr0n sites (or so I hear), they should ask you to become a consultant!