Thursday, January 4

Alas! I Have Failed!

Last night at the bar, I broke down and had a few cigarettes. I have no feelings of remorse. No feelings of guilt. Just chalk it up to another thing that was not meant to last long. However, I am back on the smoke-free way as of this morning. I just need to learn to not go to the bar prior to having a stronger will. Yeah, that's it.

I have started "Eldest", the second book in the "Inheritance" series by Paolini. Too bad there is no time frame for the third book to be released. Story of my life.

Damn, I just sound depressing as hell this morning. I think I should go cruise around for awhile to see what happens...

PeacE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey-
You know you could have an ally in the "no smoking" field...S is trying to quit too. Doing OK - Not smoking at all at home...means I don't either.

sailynn

Ralphd00d said...

Oh really? I got my bud here at work to help each other not smoke at work. I suppose Loverboy and I could do the help out at the bar, when we are both there, for the same time.