Wednesday, January 31

Joke for the day

I don't remember where I go tthis one from, but I was running through my joke file and got a good snicker out of it again, and thought I would pass it along.

A man drove he and his 12 year old son to the country one Saturday for his son's first deer hunt. The man intended to go to an old farmer who he had know when he was a boy and ask him permission to hunt on his land.

They arrived at the farm just after noon. The boy stayed in the car as the man went up to talk to the old farmer. The old farmer was happy to see the man and was happy to have he and his son hunt on his place.

The old farmer also ask the man to do him a favor. He explained that his mule, which was standing out in front of the house, was very old and would never make it through the coming winter. He ask the man if he would please shoot the mule for him, as he couldn't bear to do it himself.He said, just shoot him and I'll drag him off with the tractor later. Sure the man replied, no problem.

As he walked back to the car the man decided to play a joke on his son. He got into the car with a disgusted look on his face, slammed the door and beat his fist on the steering wheel a couple of times. I can't believe it, that old man has deer all over this place that he doesn't hunt and he won't allow us to hunt them either. We drove all this way for nothing.I'll show that old fool.

The man then grabbed his rifle, jumped out of the car, and shot the old mule dead. Just as he was turning to see his son's reaction he heard BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, from his son's side of the car.

His son yelled, We showed him dad, you killed his mule, and I got his bull and two cows. Let's get out of here.

I guess sometimes it best to not joke around about some things....hehehe

PeacE

No comments: