Wednesday, January 17

Countdown continues ... 2 days!

In half an hour I am outta here! Looking forward to a drink at the pub tonight. It feels so damn good to be back doing what I have been doing the last 4 years - processing! That loan officer stuff just is not for me. I have been busy yesterday and today, that I am actually a little worn out. And I haven't dozed off just sitting at my desk. Now, I just gotta move fast on the loans and be making the good bucks again!

Basically a day and a half until I am headed South. Looking forward to the Bloody Mary that morning, and the comraderie of the guys. Enough of that, I need to stay concentrated until Friday morning!

Picked up a book last night I have been waiting for ... "Brother Odd" by Dean Koontz. There are a couple other books that precede this one, "Odd Thomas" and "Forever Odd". I read about half the book last night as I could not set it down. I also picked up Michael Crichton's "Next" which sounds pretty cool as most of his stuff seems to be.

Okay, I am ready to split to the pub and drink and read. Y'all have a good time!

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun!!