Tuesday, January 16

Counting down ... 3 days to go!

Yes, I have begun to dream of the trip to Mexico. I see myself kicking back on the beach, legs stretched out in front of me, beer in one hand, whiskey in the other. Ahhh, feel the breeze come off the water, every five minutes saying "No" to the beach vendors that constantly are going by offering their "special, and not expensive" wares of rings, sunglasses, blankets and hats. Not often do they come by with food. But yeah, I had this dream going for a bit last night. It was nice and relaxing.

Tuesday obviously doesn't hold a lot of excitement for almost anyone it seems today. Nothing exciting happened last night, nor do I expect anything great tonight. I know I need to find some more books to read. I had picked up 3 of them last week about Thursday, and here I finished the last one today at lunch. And I tried not to read over the weekend!!

Oh well, I guess I am out of here for now. Y'all take care.

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... safe trip, man.....

Eric