Thursday, January 25

WTF do I do now?

That's what I have been asking myself for most of this afternoon. Seems about 1:30 all the work and phone calls had died and there was nothing to do, exceot sit at my desk and surf the net. Now I have about half an hour before I can leave, my eyes are hurting from staring at teh screen for so long, my legs are cramped a bit, and I feel like beating the shit out of everyone. But that would take too much energy.

Well, my son went to the Dr today, and I am still waiting to hear the results. Wife calleed me once she was on her way back to work, but she had no idea when they would have results either. So both of us have been waiting to hear. In fact I just called the Wife and she said she still has not heard from them either. I don't know how long it takes to get results from the test he had. I think the wife said it was like an echogram/ultrasound sorta thingy. Hell I don't know.

No major plans coming up. I am out of books to read. I still have the need to replace the ceiling and walls in the hallway. My car is starting to make some weird noises, and I can't figure out what it is. Damn, I am bitchy today. Need to change the subject - but nothing comes to mind. I am going to get out of here and go read some more blogs I guess.

PeacE

No comments: