Monday, January 29

Another Drinking Paradise that Falls on Monday

Yep, once again I am here to NOT entertain you, but just BS about boring stuff. Just a way to clear my head today and get shit off my chest. Not that I am terribly pissed/upset, I just got to do it every now and then.

So no, I still have not heard from the Dr about my son's visit. The Wife was to call the office today to see if any results were ina dn maybe when we would be contacted. Hurry up and wait. Fucking wonderful.

Work was going well, especially for End Of Month. Only now 3 oother loans I was looking forward to closiong this month as well are fucking falling apart becaue the damn Loan Officer doesn't know what they are selling, or the damn borrowers can't get me the info I need in time to get the shit done. Major Pisser!!! I don't know if I can even save them enough to finish next month. ARGH!! Shit! And now I am getting more problems from these damn lenders!!

I've pretty much given up the trying to quit smoking thing. Though I have reduced the amount I smoke to only when I am drinking...which is less than I am working, but more than likely still too much. My diet is going so-so. I do good during the week, but sometimes I splurge on the weekend, and it makes me feel like I accomplished nothing, though I may still have lost a pound or two. I am starting to get pissed at the fact that my pants are a pain to try to keep up - even with a belt! And I am waiting that first nice check so I can go shopping for smaller sizes!

Good news! I should be expecting my book order to arrive today. That'll give me 5 more books that may last 1-1/2 weeks. I did pick up some Nora Roberts from a bartender friend so I can finish the circle trilogy.

Okay, I am out of here. I need to run to the bathroom , and try to fix this damn problem that title is creating for me.

PeacE

No comments: