Monday, January 29

What are y'all looking for?

Fer sure, by golly, somes peoples get 'em some serious lost when they are out and about surfing the internet. For example, here is this weeks installments of what the search engines brought to my site. I know there has got to be one guy doing some of these searches, and it creeps me out what he searches for... okay! From newest to oldest (about 1/25)

Granny banged
granny gets banged
- both of these within about 2 hours - damn sicko!

boobies blogspot - someone looking for this site in particular I think
beer boobies football jokes stories - I am thinking of doing this search myself sometime!
extreme dry lips - Wonder how that got here?
banged granny - damn sicko perv again
mule steering yee and haw - I have been known to be around jackasses, but this made me laugh!
pediatrician heart murmur - simple one to understand
boobiesandbeer.net - someone knew what they were doing!
mexico trip - I think it was one of the guys trying to find the site..

That's it for this week...

PeacE

No comments: