Tuesday, January 2

Every once in awhile ...

... life throws you a good one. Today I found out I am now getting a salary. Well, more of an hourly base, but it is better than just commision on loans. Then of course came the curve ball. We are working on teams of four, and is three are producing consistently well, and the 4th isn't - say termination to #4. Right now I feel that may be myself. I haven't closed anythign as of yet, but hope to have three deals for January. Not a bad start for someone that has never sold a loan before, but still I am worried a bit.

Thanks again to all you fulfilling my "Where are you" Survey. I should have final answers up by Friday, and am still accepting comments, or if you prefer to email me at ralphd00d@aol.com I will be taking answers up til Friday morning. SO get off yer lazy ass and let me know... And I can guess who some of you are... the rest I will just have to blame your country/location. LOL!

I am out for a beer here int he next hour. I am a bit shakey from having no cigerettes for 2 days now. Craving, but still forcing to have none. But the beer... Oh, I think it may help compensate as long as I don't smoke at the bar.... be lots of second hand smoke though.

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the not smoking thing. I'm pullin' for ya!