Thursday, January 18

Final Day of Countdown! Viva La Mexico!

Yes! It is only hours away now, rather than days or weeks. I have only a few things left to do to finish my preparing for the trip. I have spent the last 2-3 weeks preparing for the large intakes of alcohol. I have prepared for the weather by what I have packed to wear. I have toiletries to pack in the morning, money to pull from the bank tonight, and sleep to get, as I may not get much while there. Yes, so much to look forward to doing.

I have nothing to entertain you, my readers, whilst I am out of the country. I have no cell phone service there, so no mobile updates will be done. I ahev not asked anyone to guest blog here, being how it will only be for 3 days. I should be back on Monday with a nice update and possibly stories for the next couple Wednesdays to share.... I am hoping for that part, after all, I am taking anotebook to try to remember details.

Work has been busy this morning, as I am trying to get thru everything in each file so nothing should be needing to be done tomorrow, or if there is, a simpleton could do it. Ha! Must be why they put me int his position. I'll tell you what, yesterday I was walking around with a head the size of Texas because of what everyone was telling me. My Team Leader was telling me he had been asking for the owners to put me back in processing since I had started back here, the Loan Officers that I would be working with were happy and excited because in 3 days I have nearly caught up on 3 weeks of fuck-up from the previous processor, and have 2 loans closing already. Yes, they are quite happy that I know what I am doing, and that I want to close as many loans as they do, so we BOTH make good money!!! Damn, it is finally nice to be noticed and appreciated!

Sheesh, actually I am almost caught up with nothing to do... bummers. I finished "Brother Odd" last night. Not quite what I had in mind for an ending, so I have passed the book to my feloow employee and friend, Big D, and to await his reading of the novel so we can discuss the likes/dislikes of the story. Then of course the book will go with the collection to my wife, as she had expressed interest in reading this series. Not that often does she do that. I am saving "Next" by Michael Crichton for the Mexico trip. Actually, I was going to start it today whilst at lunch, but I evidently took it in last night and forgot it this morning. So no book to read if I take a lunch, so I have no idea if I will take a lunch...sucks to be me.

Okay, nothing much else to say for now. Enjoy your weekend, and see ya back on Monday! Here's a pic for you to laugh at...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! And don't do like Hoosierboy did and forget to the close the arsehole gate before you go!