Monday, January 8

Day One - Monday it starts again

I am tired today. Seems I spent last night tossing and turning, only to keep waking like every 45-50 minutes, all night long. And when I would slip off to slumberland, I was having a dream in episodes, about these desks (yes I said desks) that were killing people somehow and I had to solve how before they got to my family. In a demented sort of way, it was cool … but tiring. Then to top it off, since school starts back up today, back to the 6am drop off for the daughter. Sigh.

Today is the big day for the BCS Championship game here in the valley. I left for lunch a bit over an hour ago, and they said traffic was already getting thick over by Cardinal Stadium, due to the number of people showing up to tail-gate party. Freeways on the west side of town they were suggesting you stay away from until well after the game. Thanks good ness I don’t live quite that far west. Where I am at, the traffic won’t really be affected too bad. As of right now, I am planning on meeting the boys down at the pub to watch the game. Depends on how tired I feel once quitting time gets here.

No more holidays off from work now until Memorial Day. Isn’t that a bummer? The longest period of the year to go with no holiday from work, unless you work for the gov’t. They get MLK day, Pres. Day, and who knows what else between now and the end of May. Thank goodness I have my Rocky Point trip scheduled for just under two weeks from now. We had the all the guys going meet together Saturday night and discuss traveling arrangements, etc. Twelve men going. Watch your local newspapers to see if we make it back or not.

After the trip to Mexico, I haven’t got anything until July, when we spend the 4-5 day trip over there for Over The Line. Again, another trip I am extremely looking forward to going on, and the guys have already started razzing me about how much I will drink and whatnot. It’s great to have friends there to razz you every once in awhile.

Okay, I have only killed like 10 minutes with this post, so I will let you slide on out of here. Check out the post today by Hoosierboy (link is on the right). Nice essay about how to describe himself. I mentioned to him I may steal that idea later this week so I have something to write about, but then again, like you would want to know anything about me more than you already do… Heh, talk about something disgusting, and perverted. Hope you Monday is going well. Think of mine, it’s got to be better!

PeacE

No comments: