Thursday, January 4

Big post of the Day - Survey results

Well, okay. I am a day early but here are the lame-ass results from the survey. We had seven people nice enough to respond. I know next time it will be something really interesting that’ll I will ask. Results:

2 – Central Indiana
1 – Arizona
1 – Ohio
1 – SE Tennessee
1 – Florida
1 – somewhere North of my work IP address physical address (weird one) LOL

So thanks to those of my esteemed readers that participated. Glad you were here to be entertained for a moment of your busy schedules. I know I can add at least 3 more to the Arizona list, but it is a moot point now. Besides, according to the sitemeter thingy-ma-bob, I know I got people clicking into here from all over the place ... intentionally or not. And the fact I figured out how to read some of the Google references that bring my site up… Beer Can Turkey was a big one over the holiday. Go figure. Another was “Boobies and Beer song”. I never heard of that one, but I know Rodney Carrington has a little clip off one of his albums called “Titties and Beer” that is pretty funny.

Okay, a new year that results in new changes. Everyone likes to do them. So, I thought long and hard about what I would like to change around here, and I decided on the management. Ha! Got ya there! No, I am still in charge. I used to due my Wednesday Story, but lately haven’t been creative, or had any wonderful experiences to share. I would like to continue with this theme though, and will try to get one every Wednesday but I can say for the record now, it may not happen every week. Second, I was thinking about doing some sort of question/poll/survey, but I dunno what I would do them on. Prolly some weird shit that I think would be different, and would actually be perverse … then we all would be like, I ain’t signing my name to that comment/answer. Hey, sounding more and more like an idea now… I will have to stretch my mental capacities and think on it.

Time to get back to doing something constructive here at the office. I have like 3 hours to go until I can get out of here. Y’all spend some time reading some sites off to the right hand side there…

PeacE

No comments: