Wednesday, January 24

Smackdown Wednesday!!

That's we call it down at Bullocks anyways... I never learned why. Someone just hollers out "Smackdown" and we all smack our palms on the bar. Easy entertainment I guess....

There are still a couple hours before I get off work, and as of this exact moment I am all caught up. Well, me and my big mouth. I have a few little things I could do now, but I don't feel like it. At least as of today, everything I drink doesn't taste like Corona!

My son goes in for his ultrasound-thingy for his heart. My wife is just thrilled about taking him. It is in/around Phoenix Children's Hospital (one of the best in the nation I might add) which is located near enough to downtown Phoenix that traffic is a bitch... let alone trying to find a parking spot. And she has to be there for a 10 am Check-in, the appointment at 10:30, and she said parking at 9am. That would mean she would have to leave our house by about 8:15 to make it there by 9... I am glad I am not taking him. I don't do well with hospitals anyways. I wonder how soon they would have results? Days? Hours? Right at the moment?

Okay, I am off to do something else. Y'all clean up here when yer done.

PeacE

No comments: