Tuesday, March 6

... and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on...

Yes! It is time for another action-filled post from yours truly, the man of the boring life - ME! Geez, it sounds more exciting when I phrase things that way, huh? Well, I think that is all the excitement I can provide today. I don't even have anything interesting in my life going on to make it even look that way.

Let's talk about employment. Something most of us have to do for a good portion of our adult, or in some cases, legally adult, years. Personally, I love my job. And thankfully over the last 2 weeks it has started to get better. The Newbies are starting to learn what they are supposed to be doing, and work has been coming steadily across my desk the last 2 days. Now if I can get the paychecks doing that, which shoul dbe in the next month or so, life is going to get really good!

Countdown is on in my head for the OTL in San Diego in July!!! I know we are getting airfare monies together here within the next couple of weeks. I'll have to make sure I get the monies in for the Champions Circle for the pass as well. Then I have hte next 3 months to debate if I should use only notebook whilst there, or take along the camera too. Maybe I should get one of those 'man thongs' like Borat wears... Can you just picture me in that, ladies??

Speaking of swimwear, the weather here is getting nice. Supposed to be low 80's all this week. Should be warm enough for swimming about a month from now. Of course, that'll mean the 100+ degree days are not far off either. I am going to enjoy the weather now while it is here. Lunches outside reading... softball practices on Sunday mornings. Maybe even some nice evening at the bar on the patio or something. I dunno. I enjoy this boring stage of my life. Sit back and enjoy it a bit.

PeacE

No comments: