Tuesday, March 20

Thoughts, Ideas, and Passing Conversations

I overdid it a bit last night I feel. Yes, I, too, opted for the reading, so I went to the bar and read until damn near 1am. I didn't realize how late it had gotten. But my body is telling me today. Not hung-over, just lethargic. Oh well. Shame on me.

1. One of the Managers here in my office comes out on the floor and asks anyone/everyone "What's a dirty Sanchez? Is it a type of cocktail drink, or what?" I just shake my head at the number of people that just sat there and snickered. No one would offer up. Finally someone took her aside and explained it.

2. It's so nice outside, I don't want to be in the office. Temp is in the 80's and the AC in the office is none existent because the female population complain it is too cold all the time.

3. The youngest is doing much better. Still have some bad coughing, and continuing the breathing treatments, but overall more healthy. Now we just need to break the "I need to be cuddled 24/7 like I was in when I was sick. Yep, I am sure some yelling and screaming is coming soon.

4. Allergy season is here in full force - and my nose loves me not. Nothing worse than having to squirt saline up the nostrils so they don't dry out from the medicene to keep from running. Oh, and we won't even talk about eyedrops....

Alright, enough of that already. I am headed off into the innernet to see if I can find anything to amuse me for a couple hours. Y'all have a good one. Go read some of the blogs on the sideboard. Every now and then I put up some good ones.

PeacE

No comments: