Thursday, March 1

March - A Month of Madness

Welcome to March. First thing I think about when this month comes along i show does it start weather-wise. Remember being taught that if ti comes in like a lamb (nice weather) it'll go out like a lion (rains/colder/etc). I don't know if it is a wive's tale or not, but I always remember it.
Other things that come up this month: My lil sis's b-day (17th), St Patricks Day(17th) and what would have been my dad's 59th bday (8th).

I think tonight is going to be a rest night. I was out a bit this week, and I am feeling pretty damn tired this morning. Doing my best in trying to stay awake. I catch my self sort of day dreaming, or drooping my head. I don't expect any work to keep me busy til at least afternoon, so I am out of here for now. Need to walkaround to keep from sleeping.

PeacE

No comments: