Monday, March 5

It's SOO Official Now!!!!

That's right! I have been informed by those nearest and dearest to the nether regions of my gas producer, that I am officially boring. In fact, I think it was worded something along the lines of :

I don't care to read about how many loans you aren't able to close, or fixing your family supper. What happened to the bar fights, and the strippers, and the funny/exciting things you used to do? It's boring to read now.

I felt the strings of my heart being plucked as I was informed of this, from across the beer-loaded table, in the middle of the bar. Alas, I, too, wonder what happened to those exciting moments where every night was not dull, and my friends that have lived their purpose in life can re-live youth and vitality vicariously through the reading here on my blog. Nay, I do not want to disappoint them, and bring the doldrums into their meager existences. Nay, I want the energy of life to ZING! through the veins, as they anxiously await the next chapter of one whose life is never without.

Ach! But it is a cruel, most inhumane world, but I fear those days are not always at hand. Alas, even I, the majestic alcohol partaker, the gentle bear of beer, the killer of kegs, the warder of whiskey must every now and then fall to the slow days of life. Hence, it may be awhile before I can again regale you with stories of the mights and triumphs of my world, or of the laughs and trials of the lesser mortals amongst where I may be.



May life's greater moments seize you though, and I be released from the doldrums in the nearest future. In the span of time to that moment, have a good one, and don't let your friends tell you your farts stink. This one is for you Jan - Pbbbbbbbt! Breathe Deep!

PeacE

No comments: